Fees Terms and Conditions
Download a PDF version of these terms and conditions here.
are required to pay the deposit specified in the offer letter in order to
confirm their acceptance of a place from Redcliffe.
should commence study at the College within one calendar year from the date of
acceptance. You can defer your start date by up to one year, but must commence
within 18 months of accepting your place. Failure to do so will require a fresh
application to the college and the deposit will be forfeited.
deposit will be credited to your first invoice.
- Once you have accepted an offer to study
at Redcliffe College, you will be able to cancel your acceptance within 14 days
without giving any reason, and any deposit paid will be refunded to you.
fees cover the time spent being taught at Redcliffe College.
College is subject to the UK economy and we would expect fees to rise each year
by between 3% and 5%. This rise will be applicable to new and continuing
of fees for all courses of 12 weeks or less in duration are due in full prior
to the commencement of study.
of fees for courses over 12 weeks in duration can be made in several
instalments but must be cleared before the end of that course of study. See
payment terms specific to the course for more details.
MLM courses: MA
in Contemporary Missiology, MA in Leadership in a Complex World (including the previous exit award MA in Global Leadership in Intercultural Contexts) and MA in Member Care
- Students typically pay the tuition costs for their programme in four instalments of 25% of the full cost, alongside the Mode of Delivery costs associated with each of their four taught modules.
- Payment is to be made no later than the commencement of each period of study. For example, those taking two modules during the Summer School would pay 50% of their total tuition fee before the start of the Summer School.
- In exceptional circumstances, fees may be paid in regular instalments, agreed by prior arrangement with Redcliffe College.
- Students continuing their MA into the second academic year of study will be charged tuition at the rate quoted at the start of their course. No guarantees can be made for those taking longer to complete the taught modules; in such circumstances the student will be charged tuition at the rate current to the academic year in which the modules are taken.
- Students who have to suspend their studies for personal reasons will pay the tuition rate that is applicable at the recommencement of their studies.
LTL courses: MA
in Field Linguistics and MA in Literacy Programme Development
are payable at the beginning of each course of study i.e. PGCert, PGDip,
for each course of study are set at the current rate for the academic year in
which the student attends the College.
who have to suspend their studies for personal reasons will pay the rate that
is applicable at the recommencement of their studies.
Other Associated Fees
- The Academic Administration Fee applies
to all validated courses and is payable each year a student is enrolled on the
course. This fee is subject to change.
- Students enrolled on postgraduate CLTL
courses incur a Maintenance fee associated with each term of study at Redcliffe
College. This covers all refreshments, use of the facilities, and
Community Lunch provided once per week
- Additional fees are applicable
associated with the Mode of Delivery an MLM student chooses. These fees cover
the non-academic aspects of the programme provided while studying at Redcliffe
College. This covers all refreshments; use of the facilities; and any social
events, food and/or accommodation provided as part of the programme.
- When additional administration is required to assist a student in enrolment or altering their course, additional administration fees apply.
will be liable for the full fees for the course engaged on from the point that you
register for your course.
for the current academic year will be set out at the commencement of study for
the current year. Students giving due
notice of an intention to withdraw during the year, will generally have fees
for subsequent full terms waived by the College, but fees for the current term
will be payable in full.
students who are not charged a separate fee for their dissertation will not be
eligible for a refund if they decide to exit the MA programme with a
who have to cease studies due to ill health, or other exceptional circumstances
agreed with the College, will have fees cancelled from the conclusion of the
current term, or course of study (whichever is sooner) provided the intention
to withdraw is put in writing to the College prior to this date, and that this
intention is accepted by the College.