As an applicant to Redcliffe College or a student enrolled with Redcliffe College (also known as the College) you are required to accept the following Terms and Conditions:
1. You will be required to abide by and submit to the College’s published regulations, procedures and codes of conduct. These include, without prejudice to the generality of that statement, the academic regulations and procedures supporting these, arrangements for hearing appeals and grievances, disciplinary matters and complaints, Community Guidelines, Community Rules, ICT regulations and Tuition Fee policies. Copies of all these documents are available on the College’s website and in hardcopy on request. You are encouraged to make yourself familiar with the various sections.
2. Redcliffe College will use reasonable endeavours to deliver courses and programmes of study in accordance with the descriptions set out in recruitment literature, course handbooks, module guides and other relevant literature. However, the College reserves the right to vary the contents and delivery of courses, to discontinue, merge or combine courses and to introduce new courses. Such changes may occur either before or after enrolment.
3. Redcliffe College undertakes all reasonable steps to provide educational services, including lecture and tutorial support, academic advice and guidance, provision of appropriate learning materials, etc. If an act, event or omission (for example a flood, fire, act of God, industrial action or a health pandemic) beyond the reasonable control of Redcliffe College render it impossible for the College to provide relevant education services, then the College is under no obligation to provide such services, however, the College shall endeavour to take reasonable steps to minimise the disruption to those services.
4. Redcliffe College does not accept responsibility and expressly excludes liability for damage to students’ property or intellectual property, other than through the negligence of the College, its staff or agents, or for the consequences of any modification or cancellation of courses as set out in the preceding paragraphs.
5. In the event that any term, condition or provision contained in this statement, or elsewhere in Redcliffe College’s published regulations, procedures, policies and codes of conduct shall be held to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision shall, to that extent, be severed from the contract between you and the College without affecting the remaining terms and conditions which shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Redcliffe College reserves the right at any stage to request applicants/enrolled students to provide further information relating to any aspect of their application/enrolment. If such further information is not provided within the period stipulated then the College reserves the right to refuse to consider the application/enrolment and demand payment of any fees or monies owing.
7. Redcliffe College reserves the right to withdraw students from their programme of study if it is found that the College has made an admissions decision based on inaccurate or fraudulent information provided by the student.
8. Redcliffe College reserves the right to correct any errors, regardless of fault, which result from an incorrect fee being charged to a student. The College will not be bound to the incorrect fee and will, in the following enrolment period, charge a student the corrected fee according to the published Fees Policy.