Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

International Students

International Students at RedcliffePlease read the following information carefully. The latest government information for students applying to study in the UK can be found on the UKBA website.

Students from EEA countries and Switzerland

If you are a citizen of a country listed below, you have the same rights as UK citizens to enter, work and study in the UK. Please follow the application procedure outlined in the how to apply page 

The countries are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.

Students from other countries

If your period of study at the Redcliffe Centre is less than six months long (e.g. PGCert or PGDip stages, or individual MA intensives) you can apply for a Short-term study visa.  According to current regulations, you are not able to work in paid employment or bring your family with you.

More information on how to apply for the Short-term study visa.

We have been advised by the UKBA that we are currently unable to accept applications from international students requiring a student visa or prior entry clearance to study in the UK. This visa is required for courses longer than six months.

For more information on entry requirements please read the information on our Entry Requirements page

Contact us: +44 (0)1452 308097   |   Redcliffe College, College Green, Gloucester, GL1 2LX