The application process is outlined below. Please ensure you meet the entry requirements
for your course, including any outlined on the specific course page.
- Fill in the form below to receive an application form.
- We will send an email with a link to download your application form.
- Complete the application form relevant to your course. In most cases you can do this by filling out and saving the form in Adobe Reader, before emailing the completed form to the College.
- Please include all of the requested items, including certificates and photographs where applicable.
- Send your application to us by email to email@example.com.
If sending by post, send to:
We will send you a confirmation email on receipt of your application.
For all courses longer than six weeks:
- We will request references on your behalf.
- We will arrange an interview with you as soon as we receive your references. Wherever possible we will arrange for international students to be interviewed in their home country or by Skype.
- Following the interview we will let you know the outcome and liaise with you about any further requirements (such as accommodation, where applicable) before making a formal offer.
For courses less than six weeks:
- We will confirm your acceptance on the course.
- We will liaise with you over accommodation requirements, where applicable.
- We will send you further information about the course a few weeks before it begins.
We complete the application process as quickly as possible, but it is best to leave plenty of time before the start of the course to avoid disappointment. The following application deadlines apply:
| Course you are applying for
| Application deadlines
|All courses 6 or more weeks long
| 6 weeks before the course begins
|All courses shorter than 6 weeks
| 2 weeks before the course begins
Applying for accommodation
Most of our courses are offered on a non-residential basis. Following receipt of your application, we will send you an accommodation request form which you must complete and return if you wish us to assist you in finding appropriate accommodation. More information about accommodation options.
Request an application form