Frequently asked questions about applying to Redcliffe
Here are some frequently asked questions about applying to Redcliffe. If you cannot find the information you are looking for then please get in touch.
How long is the application process?
We aim to complete the application process in six weeks.
- If you are applying from overseas, it may take longer, particularly if you need to apply for a visa.
- If you require accommodation, we can help with this, but please apply as soon as possible as suitable accommodation can take some time to arrange.
How can I help to speed up the process?
- The longest part of the process is gathering your references
- Please encourage your referees to return their forms as quickly as possible
- Providing email addresses for your referees on the application form enables us to send and receive information efficiently.
When should I apply?
- You can apply at any time for a course at Redcliffe.
- Places are filled on a first come, first served basis. Submitting your application early will prevent disappointment if spaces are already filled.
Is there an application deadline?
- The application deadline for all postgraduate courses is six weeks before the start of the course.
- The application deadline for other courses is two weeks before the start of the course.
I’m not sure which course to study - which one should I apply for?
- We recommend that you contact us to discuss which course is best suited to your needs and experience.
My husband/wife is also planning to study at Redcliffe - do we need separate application forms?
- Each person intending to complete a course with the College needs to submit a separate application form.